Free, New Social ToDo List App - Listable. Help us test it out!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by justinl, Nov 24, 2009.

1. justinl macrumors newbie

Hi folks,

I just released a new ToDo list application called [app]Listable[/app]. I realize that there are seemingly thousands of ToDo list apps on the store, so here are some things that distinguish Listable from the rest of the pack:

1) It's free
    2) It has a slick web interface as well as an iPhone app
    3) It's built for sharing lists, allowing you to share lists with others in your iPhone contacts.
    4) Quickly see and edit those sharing your lists
    5) It has an Activity Feed to quickly see how friends and co-workers have edited your shared lists
    6) It uses push notifications to tell you what others have done on lists that you've shared
    7) Changes on the iPhone app automatically update the web site and vice-versa... there is no "synchronize" button that needs to be pressed after updates.

You may want to check out the web site, http://listableapp.com for more information on the features offered by Listable, [app=Listable]or just download it for free from the App Store[/app]. It's a free app and web service now and that will most likely continue in the future. Eventually it may be ad-supported so that I can support and improve the iPhone app and web service.

Anyway, it's an App that I wrote because I wasn't happy with anything else on the store, and I've been using it to share lists with my wife for a few months in testing, so I hope you find it useful. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for future versions.

Thanks!

Justin

2. lemonademaker macrumors 6502a

lemonademaker

In a Van Down By The River! Metro Detroit!
    seems like a logical next step for a "list" app... congrats on the dev...

i'll try it out tonight when I go to the store with my grocery list for thanksgiving ......