Okay so I can't exactly get a powerbook G4 for free...but basically. I have a $800 guitar amplifier that I got used for $400. My friend (he's not exactly poor) is willing to trade me a 17" powerbook G4 from 2005 for the amp. I play acoustic now so the amp is just collecting dust. I originally was waiting for a SR macbook pro. My friend's offer interests me greatly. Would it be a good idea to take him up on the deal and use the powerbook until the holiday season when I could buy a newer macbook pro with penryn and leopard? I'm not sure what I should do here...I really wanted a macbook pro but more importantly just need a machine to bring to college with me. I figure penryn/leopard release will be much more significant. Maybe I could even wait til next summer to pull the trigger on a MBP. Also, I don't know much about the G4 powerbooks. Anyone own one?