Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sicaism

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2014
Hello everyone,

My app has just gone live a few days ago, and I would love to share it with the community. :rolleyes:

My free app (Remote Sound) lets you play sounds on your iPhone remotely from your Apple Watch. It is for the Apple Watch, but the iPhone app works too, so you can use the iPhone app without the Watch app if you want.

It includes more than 150 sounds in various categories: Horror, Zombie, Screams, Phone Vibrations, Door Bells, Screams, etc.

You can even record your voice or add sound effects from the internet if you want. In addition, you can add sounds to favorite lists for easier access on the Watch.

Here are some screenshots for preview purpose :D

screenshot-750x13343.png

screenshot-750x13342.png

screenshot-0.png

screenshot-1.png

Download link: Remote Sound (appstore.com/remotesound)

Let me know what you think about the app. Feature requests are also welcomed :p

Last edited by a moderator:

sicaism

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2014
My kids (not me) want to know if you can add burp and "gas" sounds.

Originally, the app has fart and burp sounds, but my app got rejected because of those sounds, so I have to remove them. :(

You can, however, add those sounds yourself. There's a custom sound section that lets you record your own sound or copy sounds using iTunes. I can upload those sounds and send you a link :) The custom sound feature requires the premium upgrade though (only $0.99)

What good is a prank when you cant make fart and burping noises! Agreed.

Yeah right! The first sound that comes to my mind when I make this app is fart sounds :p.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.