Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gonzalohigua

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
Hi Guys,

Was looking for a app to my iphone4 that could send free text messages (SMS) in Europe, but couldn't find! Anyone knows?
Found a couple but US only :(

Thanks in advance

gonzalohigua

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
Yes yes.. with whatsappmessenger both persons need to have it installed.. And i supose its between ipod/iphone/android with internet connection.
I need one to send to any mobile network where the other numbers dont need to have internet to get it. There are many but only workable on US.

The best solution i found till now is some Skype plans or normal sms 9cents cost, also Skype.

Last edited:

mrockm01

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2007
NC
Yes yes.. with whatsappmessenger both persons need to have it installed.. And i supose its between ipod/iphone/android with internet connection.
I need one to send to any mobile network where the other numbers dont need to have internet to get it. There are many but only workable on US.

The best solution i found till now is some Skype plans or normal sms 9cents cost, also Skype.

Yeah... Sorry I am unable to help. Skype will work but it also cost money. :confused: Maybe someone who lives in Europe may know of something, or the technology in the US may eventually come.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.