FREE social pro PRE-order case...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rivryan, Sep 24, 2012.

1. rivryan macrumors member

Just pay for shipping....

Go: http://www.zoogue.com/free-iphone-5-social-shell-case/
    use code: FreeZooGueAccessory @ end of confirmation

You can order more than 2 cases of different colors. The promo code will take off the price of cases, just pay shipping.

1 case - $3.98 ship
    2 cases - $5.97 ship
    3 cases - $7.96 ship
    4 cases - $9.95 ship
    5 cases - $14.94 ship
    6 cases - $17.93 ship
    7 cases - $19.91 ship

just thought i'd share. I ordered 2!

2. krizko macrumors regular

Has anyone seen or heard anything from Zoogue yet?

They wasted no time charging my card, and no word from them since. We are closing in on the 6 week maximum timeframe.

Just wondering if I need to worry about this or if anyone has actually received one of these so-called "free" cases from this company before?

Thanks.

3. bdoople macrumors member

bdoople

I've ordered probably 4, my sister has ordered 2, my dad 1, my mom 1, my cousin 2, etc. The iPhone 4 cases came quickly and they're a good, legit company, just taking some time on the iPhone 5 case.

4. ecschwarz macrumors 6502a

ecschwarz

I will second that - I took advantage of their free iPhone 4 case promo and a couple of my close friends have, too. I have been very happy with my roughly $3 cases (for the cost of shipping each) and put in for an iPhone 5 version - I suspect they may just be behind or there are other delays.

Either that, or it's a clever plot to get everyone excited apand happy with their iPhone 4/4S cases and then rip them off when they go to get the iPhone 5 version...probably not. :p

5. DarbCU macrumors newbie

Anyone get theirs yet? I am still waiting here...

6. krizko macrumors regular

Got an e-mail today conveniently offering a cancellation finally after sitting on my charge for almost 2 months now.

I doubt these are coming anytime soon, they are claiming 3-6 weeks from now is still expected delivery time.

iPhone 5S will probably be out before these even ship.

7. brokenbuyer macrumors regular

Are you sure you read the email right? :D
    This is copied from the email:

Black cases have already shipped...

8. DarbCU macrumors newbie

Thanks for the update! I didn't receive that e-mail yet but I placed my order on 10/1. Zoogue cases have been perfect for my phones so far

9. krizko macrumors regular

Not quite. I ordered a black case, and almost 2 months now. No shipping notice.

10. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Don't waste your time. 1) the cases are not free. Costs him 44 cents plus a 10 cent envelope to ship you a 99 cent case. 2)The material is horrible. Rigid rubber. A 99 cent TPU case from eBay blows these away.

11. krizko macrumors regular

I kinda figured this to be the case, and decided to take a chance anyway.

Either way, I'll not be doing business with this company again in the future.

The ethics of immediately charging me for an order with an indefinite ship date 2+ months ahead of time, is enough for me to know this is not the company for me.

12. brokenbuyer macrumors regular

It's probably not reasonable to assume 3-6 weeks from order date (one month ago) when they JUST MOLDED IT.

It hasn't even been 6 weeks yet... so calm down. This deal wasn't even out yet 2 months ago.

13. Appleseeds macrumors regular

If you don't know what your talking about you should keep your mouth shut.

14. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Good advice, maybe you should follow it. [​IMG]

I have a case from them, same exact material. It's horrible and not worth 99 cents. I am trying to save people time and money.

----------

It is unethical and in CA it's illegal to charge your card before the item has shipped if there is not a specified time to delivery.

15. Appleseeds macrumors regular

Oh boy you can post pics.
    If you have not tried the newest revision you do not know what your talking about. It is a far better case than most out there for the cost.
    I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt somehow by ZooGue as a company. Maybe they will give you a hug a granola bar.

16. krizko macrumors regular

Funny how you know so much about the inner-workings of Zoogue.

Also funny that Zoogue has been caught multiple times on this forum self-promoting.

I wonder what happens when you put 2 and 2 together? Hmm.

Oh well.

17. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

I get enough hugs from your mom. :D Buy all the crap cases from them you want. Zoogue is a joke. What is your stake in them? Who cares, crap case, crap material, crap posts by you. Ah, I see the connection.

18. swoosh0217 macrumors 6502a

swoosh0217

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I would certainly not tell every one "Dont buy this or dont buy"....

What's bad with yours could be good with mine or vice versa... The Yo mama jokes are out dated as well..

19. brokenbuyer macrumors regular

Assume whatever you want ;) I have no affiliation with Zoogue. If you even READ the email or the copy pasted version here, you would see that everything I've said has been stated in the email.

This deal wasn't even out yet 2 months ago. Was posted September on a deals/coupon site; first sign of Zoogue's promotion.

20. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

My cases for the iPhone 5 came in a couple days ago, and I have to say, I think they are fantastic. I loved them for the iPhone 4 and 4S, and this is an improvement over those. I like the material. It's not quite as tacky as TPU, but not hard. the ridges on the sides make it easy to grip, and it's well protected. The volume buttons are covered this time with a hard plastic piece that fits into the holes, and makes for a nice touch, much like the Apple bumper case, but in plastic. Putting semantics aside about the case being free or not, yes, you pay for shipping, but in my opinion, the few dollars you spend for this is WELL worth it. It's cut outs are precision and perfect, it works with my GLAS.TR, and it looks slick.

I have ONE small complaint. The lightning adapter cut up is made for the standard cable, and the 30 pin to lightning .02 cable is slightly too large on the top. You need to lift up slightly on the case in order for it to fit in. I will either need to keep lifting the case slightly, or possibly shave a bit off the inside of the opening for the adapter to fit better.

That issue aside, I highly recommend this case.

21. Minhimalism macrumors 65816

Minhimalism

Love ZooGue's products.. they're already shipping so no need to complain guys :/ PowerSupport took their time too and they're MUCH bigger than ZooGue and no one was complaining..

22. KojiH macrumors 6502

My free Zoogue cases have arrived.

[​IMG]

I haven't had a chance to try them out yet but I'll post my impression when I do.

The plastic is flexible but not as rubbery as some other cases out there.

The closest thing I could compare it to would be the plastic lid to a can of peanuts or the lid on a Rubbermaid kitchen container.

23. Minhimalism macrumors 65816

Minhimalism

What day did you place your order?

24. flamingoezz macrumors member

got my zoogue today..LOVE IT!!

replacing my desmay. i like the grooves on the side -- better grip. not quite as thin, but definitely thin enough. looks sharp. wish i ordered more than one now =/

25. Minhimalism macrumors 65816

Minhimalism

Both of my Sept 22nd orders are STILL awaiting shipment.. :( I love these cases I can't wait to get mine. got any pictures? :)