Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
Applespider said:
My local Sainsburys hasn't had a Coke Zero pack with an iTunes song on it yet... Just Diet Coke... :(

You mean Coke Zero and Diet Coke aren't the same thing in different bottles?

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Applespider said:
My local Sainsburys hasn't had a Coke Zero pack with an iTunes song on it yet... Just Diet Coke... :(
I've not seen that many around here, to be honest – the only place I've seen them so far has been Boots, and I tend not to pop in there for my dinner too often because their sandwiches aren't exactly what I'd describe as being fantastic...

calculus

Dec 12, 2005
Jaffa Cake said:
It's only fair, I suppose. ;)

Jonny Cash's cover of Hurt has been used on a Nike ad over here recently, and as a result it's become stuck in my head. So I thought it only right to add it to my iTunes collection.

Thanks again, Jeonat. :)
Well at least I can be glad it went to a good home. It's a great version.

Jeonat

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 25, 2006
United Kingdom
Jaffa Cake said:
It's only fair, I suppose. ;)

Jonny Cash's cover of Hurt has been used on a Nike ad over here recently, and as a result it's become stuck in my head. So I thought it only right to add it to my iTunes collection.

Thanks again, Jeonat. :)

You're welcome :) Enjoy your song. I used my quota of 5 codes a long time ago!!!

wimic

macrumors regular
Aug 24, 2006
calgary, alberta
bartelby said:

i'm fairly certain that they're not. my bf's cousin is a coke exec. in brampton (near toronto, canada) and i'm pretty certain that she said coke zero is just like coca cola classic, but in diet form (ie. sugar-free).

wherease diet coke is just the diet form of regular coke.

coke classic and regular coke are completely different things (and they taste surprisingly different too!) :)

PS - did you know that there are certain jurisdictions that use coke as an abrasive to get blood off of stained highways after car accidents?? .... almost makes you wonder hey.... ;)

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
bartelby said:

Most definitely not. Coke Zero tastes like Fat Coke
barf.gif

moneyballs2

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2006
if you set u some free emails with hotmail

and when you get your coke music codes. don't chuck them out.

click on the redeem code and you can sign up a free account without the need to put any details in, just keep doing that. have got around 15 songs out of it so far. :D

(you proberly already knew this...)

jimN

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2005
London
Can't believe he only gave away one song - I have given away about 30, 20 or so to macrumors users. Put a post in offering free codes and got about 4 requests in 5 minutes. Was very impressed.

dops7107

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2005
Perth, Oztrailya
jimN said:
Can't believe he only gave away one song - I have given away about 30, 20 or so to macrumors users. Put a post in offering free codes and got about 4 requests in 5 minutes. Was very impressed.

Erm, perhaps that's all I had to give? Bully for you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.