Free Stealth Guard Full Body Cases for your iPhone or iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by yeoldgreat1, Aug 20, 2010.

1. yeoldgreat1 macrumors newbie

Stealth Guards are giving away free full body guards for your phone/music player. Instead of the normal $15, all you pay is the shipping (approx $2). They are like the Invisible Shield cases (no extra bulk and scratch resistant) but without the hassle of the water spray stuff.

Stealth Guard website

I've ordered one for my HD2, Check it out.

It says that the offer is limited to the first 2000 customers, not sure how long that will last, though it's been going for the past week.

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

You're late. Already had this thread earlier. And these shields suck. The two I ordered went immediately in the trash.

3. boddiz macrumors newbie

This has been posted a few times, the biggest thread is here:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=983989&highlight=stealth

:)

4. skiltrip macrumors 68030

lol. looks like i just wasted $4 ordering two. oh well. at least it's only 4 bucks.

are they really that bad?

5. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I really didn't like them that much but others here will say the opposite. Hate wet installs of protectors. The cutouts on the screen protector aren't really "cut out" fully. You have to take out the piece for the earpiece and the camera and you have to do it without ripping the screen protector. This stuff is kind of stretchy so you might bend/rip these trying to get the pieces off. Again, personal preference but I hated these things. I eventually went on eBay and ordered a 6 pack of front/back screen protectors from china. Think those will work out a lot better than these will.

6. touchmonkey macrumors 6502

The front one didn't have a cut out for the camera.
    The rear was hard to put on, but is OK.
    Meh.