Free Stuff Exposed

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tnsmart, Jul 11, 2009.

1. tnsmart macrumors 6502

2. ikermalli macrumors 6502a

Not personally but I checked google and it seems to have some good reviews, and for $29.95 right now, I'd probably buy it, but I don't have a credit card and my dad wouldn't let me :(

3. wywern209 macrumors 65832

wywern209

same here. if someone does get it on MR, plz do PM those secrets to getting free stuff. i love free stuff.

4. That-Is-Bull macrumors 6502

That-Is-Bull

Looks legit to me. The website uses good grammar, I couldn't find anything on Google saying it was a scam, and I found one positive review. I might try it.

5. waloshin macrumors 68040

waloshin

I'm sorry ,but nothing is free. Don't trust it!

6. applefan1997 macrumors 6502

Bit ironic to believe it considering your username :D.

Personally, I think there's some kind of snatch.

7. ethical macrumors 68000

If anyone is brave enough to do this definitely post your findings! (I dont mean the secret/method, but just whether it is legit or not.)

8. tnsmart thread starter macrumors 6502

9. tnsmart thread starter macrumors 6502

10. Demosthenes X macrumors 68000

Demosthenes X

I'm skeptical, but if you put it on your credit card and it doesn't deliver, you should be able to do a charge back since you did not receive what was promised. Not much downside.

Keep us informed! I've been looking for a new LCD TV, and free beats $500...

11. ethical macrumors 68000

Definitely keep us updated :)

The thing is though, you'd expect "the loophole" to have been spread around the net. Someone buys the product, they share the loophole with their friend, they share it with their friends etc etc until it's all over the place.

12. Olivier81 macrumors member

Might try it - better be as easy as finding a company and writing an email... I dont want to fill out surveys and that kind of stuff

Update:

----DONT trust the reviews it uses bits from the passage on the website (i.e. written by the same guy) and the youtube guys who say its good have only ever commented on that video and similar ones from ONE user------(just a warning)

13. ethical macrumors 68000

This was in the small print. Im very skeptical, from my experience if it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Any news from your end tnsmart? It says you get the eBook straight after payment.

14. Olivier81 macrumors member

Yeah Im really sceptical now especially after your point about people sharing it...and these observations

15. MLeepson macrumors 6502

16. tnsmart thread starter macrumors 6502

Alright, I purchased it and received a PDF, but it was not what I was expecting. It talks a little bit about market strategy and then just goes into "freebie" offer and referral sites. There's nothing new here. I've emailed him to ask for my money back.

17. Olivier81 macrumors member

Nice Observation

There seem to be loads of referral sites there yet he says: "This isn't a pyramid scheme, a ponzi scheme, "multi-level-marketing", a fake lottery, chain letter or any other type of scam."

But referral sites are pyramid schemes so maybe those are examples of what his isnt????

18. Olivier81 macrumors member

Sorry to hear that you can point out that referral schemes are pyramid schemes...:(

19. aethelbert macrumors 601

Honestly, what were you expecting? People that run such sites go around and create positive "reviews" to trick people like you into paying them for garbage. It doesn't look too much different than the pyramid scheme/scam sites that get posted here and on other boards frequently.

If it sounds too good to be true...

20. tnsmart thread starter macrumors 6502

No, over half the document describes how to sign up for these sites and how to get referrals, etc. I probably works for some people, but I've already gone down that road before.

And it looks like I just got my money back, so if you want to try it, feel free.

21. ethical macrumors 68000

That sucks :(

Well done for trying though! Hopefully you used a credit card so are insured!

22. Xavier macrumors 68020

I'll stick to craigslist free stuff

Sometimes you strike gold!

23. MegaMillions macrumors regular

Definitely a scam. I've fallen for one too many of those, and i'm not about to fall for another.

24. AdamLikesMusic macrumors 6502

I'm pretty surprised you actually expected free stuff. Like... really? :eek: