Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pixonic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2014
Dear guys,

let me present you our new epic MMO game where you can find yourself in a cockpit of a giant mech robot. Walking War Robots is available on App Store for free.

Take part in 3D robot battles and capture as many beacons as possible. Use your own combat strategy and tactics when playing as a lone wolf or in a team.

u7-QrkuqPq0.jpg

Features:
- 8 powerful robots
- 13 different weapons
- deep upgrade system to increase your robot’s firepower, speed and durability.
- 6vs6 team multiplayer battles with huge variation of tactics
- Enjoy beautiful 3D world, turned in a giant battlefield!

I would love to get some feedback on the game, let me know you think.

Walking War Robots videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/WALKINGWARROBOTS

Walking War Robots on App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/walking-war-robots/id806077016?mt=8&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_im

TAKE PART IN ROBOT BATTLES FOR FREE!!!:)

Reactions: lianjixiao

Pilot Dio

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2015
Dislike Updates (Jan 20, 2015) in Current WWR Version

To Pixonic and WWR Fans,

I've been playing this game everyday for the past month and I have to admit that it's very fun and addictive to play until the recent update on Jan 20, 2015 that was made to the game. I began to lose interest and find it annoying that something good in the game had to be taken away. Also there are a few glitches here and there but I understand that it's still a fairly new game that will hopefully improve overtime.

Try to understand that feedbacks can be both positive and negative so I'll try to be positive about this topic. WWR failed to post my review on WWR, so I'm gonna try it here on MacRumors. Not that my review on WWR had profanity or anything bad like that but list of things that can be improved.

Let me give you my review of the current version that was updated for Jan. 2015. I know that the App tells you what has been updated but not everything are listed.

Changes that I dislike:
- The Cossack robot can no longer carry the SURA-F Pinata weapon and if your Cossack robot currently carry this weapon in the older version then you can't upgrade the weapon in the new version.
- The Cossack's jumping ability have been limited to a waiting time.
- The waiting time for using the SM Noricum has been extended, which makes no sense because it's the least powerful weapon. An effective long range weapon but causes the least damage to your enemy. WWR Admin should just take this weapon out of the game while they're at it. I can understand the reason if you have to wait longer for a more powerful weapon to reload.

The only glitch I can think of is when one team gets three beacons and they automatically win when there is still time on the clock and on the redemption bar. Or sometimes even when one team redeems the most beacons they still lose. Hmmm? I guess "Something Went Wrong".

Other than my dislikes, I love the third new arena, new weapons, one more newly added robot, and the beautifully enhanced graphics.

Overall for now, I give this game a 3 out of 5. And yes, I do recommend this game for those who love mech-robot-killing-machines.

Now that I thought about how slow these robots can be maybe WWR Admin can add a MPH speed upgrade and the ability to defend themselves with a dash when the enemy shoots at you. Oh yea, don't forget to add a battle mode because winning by the most beacons make the game go by too fast. I hope future updates will be better because there is potential in this game.

Pixonic_WWR

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2015
First of all thank you for your feedback. The game got a lot of new content in the last updates, check it out :) There are also some changes in game balance and weapon/robot characteristics. I think the improves we have made, may give you a more pleasant gaming experience. Please us know your opinion.

One of the latest changes in the game is its global realease to Android platform. Here's a link to download it on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixonic.wwr

SammyRi

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2015
Dear guys,

let me present you our new epic MMO game where you can find yourself in a cockpit of a giant mech robot. Walking War Robots is available on App Store for free.

Take part in 3D robot battles and capture as many beacons as possible. Use your own combat strategy and tactics when playing as a lone wolf or in a team.

u7-QrkuqPq0.jpg

Features:
- 8 powerful robots
- 13 different weapons
- deep upgrade system to increase your robot’s firepower, speed and durability.
- 6vs6 team multiplayer battles with huge variation of tactics
- Enjoy beautiful 3D world, turned in a giant battlefield!

I would love to get some feedback on the game, let me know you think.

Walking War Robots videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/WALKINGWARROBOTS

Walking War Robots on App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/walking-war-robots/id806077016?mt=8&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_im

TAKE PART IN ROBOT BATTLES FOR FREE!!!:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.