Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Walous

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 8, 2009
Free Wordpress Host?
Hello all, I am on the looking for a free host that allows Wordpress.
ive tryed over 20 different site but some dont allow plugins some dont have any good themes some are down half of the time and some don even reply to your emails.

I would use wordpress.com but they don't allow plugins, or customizing the themes CSS files, which is something I like to do. Please no free hosts with any types of ads. lol.

Also, if anyone would like to host me, I wont require much space at all, that would be great! I just need to have a little blog online.

and if i had extra cash i would start giving you some. :D
Thanks!

theappleguy

macrumors 6502
Apr 19, 2005
The only way you will get free hosting is if you are will to accept some form of advertising, otherwise how is the host going to pay for these reliable servers that you require?

If you are completely opposed to advertising of any sort, then you would be best to go for paid hosting. Entry level hosting is only a few dollars per month, so its hardly expensive - one less coffee a month and you've got your hosting paid for. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.