FreeCall SMS on Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by silvershadow68, Jan 26, 2008.

1. silvershadow68 macrumors newbie

Hi Guys,
    Runnng Version 1.1.1 (jailbreaked) touch.
    I have Downloaded and setup a Freecall account on my Pc (added credit), and also use it for Voip call on my Ipod.

My questions is, although i can also use this for sending *Free SMS* from my Pc, is there a way to set it up for sending free sms from my ipod touch.
    I have went to the freecall website om my Ipod touch, but the section for sending you SmS doesnt appear to work, .

Has anyone got a solution, or is there any software that you need to download for the touch that allows you to do this.

Thanks in advance

T.

2. KFCTR macrumors member

KFCTR

3. matrixxx01 macrumors newbie

4. delude macrumors 6502

I REALLY want to find something that works like this in the UK, I can't get any SMS sites to work :( (Does anybody know of one?)

5. iJordo macrumors member

hey this might help

you can use teleflip to have a back and forth email text message session... u just save a secondary email to one of your contacts....for example

555-5555@teleflip.com and it will send an SMS to their phone and when they respond it will go right to the mail app....
    Hope this helps

6. delude macrumors 6502

^Thats another thing that doesn't seem to work in the UK :(

7. silvershadow68 thread starter macrumors newbie

yep,
    tried the suggestions myself, but they dont appear to work for me anyway, in the UK.

thats why i would really like the freecall software to be available for theIpt