Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

floyde

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 7, 2005
Monterrey, México
Sdashiki said:
WTF she isnt hot, she is not an Alizee...

I dont see why this deserves a thread or even the thought that she could help you pitch a tent....

BUSTED!
Ok, lets take a look at the facts here:
  • She has a vocal range of 4 octaves (that's 4 more octaves than my current vocal range).
  • She has cartoon-like facial expressions.
  • She's got this gang-like sign language thing going on.
  • She's pro-peace.
  • She has a "thing" for Mexican Mac users (i wish:eek: ).
  • Her face is easily " 'tarable".
  • She's very popular in Asia.
  • mcarnes has had her, so we know she's classy :rolleyes:
  • She's probably a Mac user...

If you don't think that's hot, then you are one picky bastard :D

inlimbo

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2005
Sydney, Australia
maestro55 said:
I happen to find hippie looking chicks to be very attractive, and she kind of gives off those good vibes. So yes, I like the avatar, I think it symbolizes peace and beauty, I also love that is is black and white it shows sort of a gives a contemporary and at the same time it gives a very nostalgic view into 1960s anti-War movement. We are currently in a state of war all across the world, in many cases it is a political war that is being fought by leaders who have no earthly idea how to fix the many problems.

So maybe I have looked into this too much...

Yes you have :)

jaydub

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2006
I have to admit something about that animation is distracting. I watch it rather than read the posts!

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Does this really have a point besides preventing a thread hijack to discuss freeny's 'tar?

*resists making wasteland comment*

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
quigleybc said:
She's a hippie.....

peace back at cha tar....

She's throwin' up the Victory sign. The "V", like Chun Li in Street Fighter, and any other anime thingy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.