Freeware/shareware games to play on my MBP ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Joko, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Joko macrumors 6502

Joko

Hi I would love to install boot camp + some kick ass games but alas I have neither windows nor pc games at the moment.
    Could anyone recommend some cool freeware/shareware games or websites I could check out in the meantime?

Thanks!

2. UltraNEO* macrumors 601

UltraNEO*

3. Deadaim357 macrumors member

Deadaim357

You should totally download Steam and make a free account. They have alot of awesome demo's on there.

4. Achiever macrumors 6502

Achiever

This is a list of free games. Nothing earth shaking in the WoW, Doom, EA sports variety, but if you are looking for little time wasters, there are some good ones on this list. And you can't beat the price.

http://guides.macrumors.com/Free_Mac_Games

5. michaelsviews macrumors 65816

I'll 2nd this , I have the latest crossover and the steam with TF2 and its great, have no problems at all. Bought the latest AE and have that setup with Super RoadRUnner and running great. Now if they would just support F.E.A.R. I'd be even happier. Anyways it's all good and works just great.

6. aforty macrumors 65816

Been playing Peggle Deluxe (via Steam) myself using just VMWare Fusions. Great performance and that game is awesome.

7. MascisMan macrumors member

8. Joko thread starter macrumors 6502

Joko

Thanks for the replies, will be sure to check em out and report back on my findings! In the meantime more suggestions are always welcome :)