iPhone Freezing on landscape games

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kris-hm, Feb 9, 2015.

1. kris-hm macrumors member

kris-hm

I just recently jail broke my iPhone and I've downloaded a handful of apps and tweaks from cydia that make my iPhone much more useful and way cooler than it used to be.
    I just tried to play some games on my phone, such as the impossible game, geometry dash and dumb ways to die,
    All of which are landscape based. Every time I try to close these games my phone freezes. But I can play flow just fine and close it without any issues. I don't know if anyone can help me with this. I could compile a list of installs I have if someone is willing to help me or knows of a common issue, incompatibility with a known app or tweak, or fix for this problem?
    Other than the game freezing upon attempting to exit back to the home screen everything else works perfectly. I did buy these games wayy before I jailbroke my phone so it's not an issue of illegitimate software.
    I'm running 8.1.2 on 6+
    Any help would be appciated.

2. HenryLong macrumors 6502

HenryLong

FolderIcons, if you have this one. Otherwise may post a list of your tweaks.

3. kris-hm thread starter macrumors member

kris-hm

You hit the nail on the head my friend, removed foldericons and it worked like a charm. I was trying to figure it out myself by uninstalling apps and tweaks that had anything to do with landscape mode.
    I case anyone needs to know, statusHUD doesn't work well with spotify. Crashes my phone every time.
    Thanks again!

----------

You hit the nail on the head my friend, removed foldericons and it worked like a charm. I was trying to figure it out myself by uninstalling apps and tweaks that had anything to do with landscape mode.
    I case anyone needs to know, statusHUD doesn't work well with spotify. Crashes my phone every time.
    Thanks again!