Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gravytrain84

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
LA
is anyone else experiencing frequent crashes? It seems to happen more when using camera.. screen goes black, shows loading sign, then requires passcode. It's very annoying and I've lost several good pics or videos because of it. I'll snap a pic, then it'll crash... with pic not being in camera roll afterwards.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I've had my phone since launch day and I've had a similar experience but just the one time only where the screen went black but as soon as I pressed a button the display came back. it definitely wasn't the power management kicking in as the inactivity on the phone hadn't been long enough. I've also had one experience where the phone completely rebooted/restarted.

jamesrick80

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2014
The iPhone's main feature causing crashes, what has the world come to...i have also noticed ios 10 bugs on both of my iPad pro's....but not a springboard crash thankfully

mjcxp

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
Mine crashes a lot too when using the camera app. Hopefully it will be fixed with iOS 10.1.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.