Frequent Locations

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by rtomyj, Sep 28, 2013.

1. rtomyj macrumors 6502a

rtomyj

Anybody not getting this to work? On GM and 7.0.2 I get one location per day and still get nothing on the NC after 4 days of use. In the betas it would record many locations in one day, now it's 1 per day and there is a delay of when it gets recorded.

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

From all I have read, you must go the same place on repetitive days - like home and work.
    Also you must open Apple maps, select the round info icon at bottom right and select Show Traffic

My schedule is not repetitive enough for it to show on my NC

3. rtomyj thread starter macrumors 6502a

rtomyj

Hmm, that's sucks. I liked the way it worked in te betas..

4. Darthreflon666 macrumors newbie

It took a week and a half for it to start showing up for me. I have the iPhone 5. I downloaded it the day it came out and it just showed up today for me.

5. rtomyj thread starter macrumors 6502a

rtomyj

That's terrible to be honest.

6. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

It takes about two weeks to learn your travel patterns. I've been using iOS 7 since day 1 of beta 1. The first time, it took 3 weeks to appear. Then I had to restore my phone. After that, it took 2 weeks to appear again.

Next destination is something your phone will learn after a couple of weeks once it figures out your travel patterns.

Give it another week or so, it needs to make sure that one week was not an anomaly.

7. rtomyj thread starter macrumors 6502a

rtomyj

Alright will do Ty. Thanks!