Freshfiber cases, anyone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Minarets, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Minarets macrumors 6502

Saw some at the apple store. Pretty neat but no clue about lay on the table design and whatnot.

I have never seen anything said about them on here. I'm curious.

2. Chucktownwhat macrumors member

Those are really neat, good price too! Looks like most of them are not going to lay flat. I wish that putting my name on it was a little cheaper.

3. Jeanca macrumors newbie

saw this cover yesterday at the apple store. I really liked the feel of it and how it looked. Didn't get it, because they only had it in the grey color and thought that it might get dirty with time. Looked online and saw that they have it on black, so will think about getting it. I ended up buying the Speck PixelSkin HD.

4. Minarets thread starter macrumors 6502

i only saw two designs in grey at the apple store but after looking up the website they have many more options.

first, i love the grey. second, some of the designs are really cool. it says the screen doesn't come in contact with the table because the corners are raised and keep it from contact. i only picture my ear getting nailed by the corners every time i am making a call.

i love the grey, white and black options..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Minarets thread starter macrumors 6502

Are these new to the market? I hardly seen any reviews for them and they are not located many places on the web.

6. gottalovit macrumors newbie

freshfiber cases

it's a european brand (The Netherlands), i'm an expat that lived in italy - luv their original designs - i got my first one in italy because i'm totally into design and janne kyttanen was the designer. never had a problem with getting my ears caught or getting dirty, but i heard you can put them in the dishwasher (i'd check on that though). the really cool thing about them is that the design actually gives "bounce protection" and all the air flow helps keep my phone cooler. too cool

7. iBeijing macrumors newbie

I can verify that they do in fact sit flat. I have the crazy looking one at the top of this post's image list, and it is laying flat on my desk right now.

Also, I have dropped it a few times. Once onto a metal grate, and onto cement... and both times it just bounced like a little bouncy ball, completely unharmed and the case stayed on securely. I often play with the case at my desk dropping it about an inch because I like the noise that is makes.