Friction on touchscreen when gaming

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Korabl, May 7, 2011.

1. Korabl macrumors newbie

If you play any sort of game with an analog stick on the screen I notice that there is a build up of friction over time making it hard to slide my finger across the screen. Does anyone know of a solution for this? Is there a quick fix?

2. xraytech macrumors 68020

Power Support Anti-Glare Screen Protector

3. FutureStan macrumors member

Any Anti-Glare screen protector will do it.

I had the Switcheasy one on my iPad 1 and it was great, but whenever I saw another iPad without a screen protector I could really tell the difference, Naked iPads are much clearer and crisper. However, the feel of the screen is a bit better with an Anti-Glare protector, and its a little better in sunlight, but don't get your hopes up if its sunny you still won't see anything on the screen.

I'm waiting for my iPad 2 to arrive, and this time around I will not be using a screen protector as I have decided that screen clarity is more important to me than a slightly improved feel.

But again, that will most likely solve your problem.

4. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

This is strange I've never noticed this before. I use anti-glare screen protectors on my iPhone but not iPad.

5. MacAttack888 macrumors newbie

Wash your hands...the smallest amount of sweat, dirt, lotion, etc... Can build up fast