Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JaguarGod

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 27, 2010
Frictional Games, creators of the Penumbra and Amnesia series of games, has teased a new project on their site. You can find it here.

I pieced together the background image as it has the letters cut up and they are easily put back together in Photoshop. It simply says, "COGITO ERGO SUM" which means, "I Think Therefore I Am". Does not tell much about the project, but I just thought it was interesting as I really enjoyed the Penumbra and Amnesia series of games.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
Love the Amnesia series. Looking forward to what is coming next off them. Frictional have really impressed me these past few years.

Confusius

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2012
New York
Frictional Games, creators of the Penumbra and Amnesia series of games, has teased a new project on their site. You can find it here.

I pieced together the background image as it has the letters cut up and they are easily put back together in Photoshop. It simply says, "COGITO ERGO SUM" which means, "I Think Therefore I Am". Does not tell much about the project, but I just thought it was interesting as I really enjoyed the Penumbra and Amnesia series of games.

Perhaps you'll get to wander through the disturbingly rational mind of René Descartes?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.