Friday, June 26 (Second wave). How to buy?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Simplifier, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Simplifier macrumors newbie

Simplifier

Hello,

Starting this Friday, June 26, the Watch will be available in some new countries.
    Does anyone know if the Watch will be available from this Friday in stores, or will it only be online at first?

I'm not able to find any info on that one.

Thanks.

2. shamash macrumors 6502a

shamash

I asked at one of my local authorized resellers and they said it would be in store, but I'm going to ask again today (Thursday morning atm where I live) after work.

Make sure you go to an Apple authorized reseller and ask them if it will be available. They should definitely know since it's TOMORROW lol. I'm going to take tomorrow morning off of work to buy it if I can find a store that has it for sale.

3. Simplifier thread starter macrumors newbie

Simplifier

Sweet! Thanks for your fast reply, I'll ask Apple tomorrow on a chat window in the online store.
    (Btw, do you know which model you're gonna get? :)

4. shamash macrumors 6502a

shamash

I'm stuck between 42mm space grey sport, or stainless steel black sport band. Lots of thinking to do over the next day.

Apple's online chat most likely won't know about authorized resellers. You'll have to go into, or call, the actual store you want to go to.

5. Simplifier thread starter macrumors newbie

Simplifier

Okay, so I just contacted Apple and they were not able to tell me. It's funny because they said something like "We, as Apple employees, are like Apple clients. We do not know in advance what will happen. So we are super excited for tomorrow. Still 24 hours to go".
    Right.
    ;)

6. Simplifier thread starter macrumors newbie

Simplifier

Okay, so the latest news is that the Apple Stores from the second wave have barriers on the street to get ready for tomorrow's lines (if any). So, I guess it means that we'll be able to buy right away.

7. shamash macrumors 6502a

shamash

Where do you live? I don't think there's going to be anyone waiting in line in Taiwan hahaha.