Friday morning fun

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Sevv, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Sevv macrumors member

I couldnt resist :)

[​IMG]

Defiantly gives you a very different feel than a 2d printed test watch fit. Due to its rough plastic finish it catches on my jumper a lot so you have to imagine an Apple smooth finish but having worn it most of the day you totally forget its there :)

I made both a 38mm and 42mm, the picture is 42mm. Im defiantly going for the larger size, its hard to tell in pictures but the larger size just feels right. Having worn a 3d mock up the noticeable 'quality' about the watch is its 10.5mm thickness, that's what keeps you remembering its there as it were. As thats the same for both watches they both feel as noticeable, cant think of a better word, as each other so the extra width and height is just an added bonus in terms of user experience. The larger one also feels better proportioned to me... I am 6ft 5.

A fun morning :)

2. profmatt macrumors 65816

profmatt

What size are your wrists?

3. AreYouIn? macrumors 6502a

AreYouIn?

I added cardboard to the paper cut outs to get the same type of feel. Well done! I'm still unsure what size I want. I can go smaller and have the more feminine look or wear the larger one. Both look fine but one just looks more masculine. My wrist ar 184 mm so I'm right at the spot where I can wear both.

4. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

What is so "defiant" about doing research and making a choice. Sounds like a Rebel without a clue. :)

5. dilap macrumors 6502a

My watch is the Garmin Forerunner 15, with a thickness of 15mm. I can't notice it. The AW will be fine, it is also 12g lighter!

6. Esexx macrumors 6502

Esexx

7. Sevv thread starter macrumors member

8. imfunny macrumors newbie