Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Four20

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2007
when did you order it? apple says mine is shipped. . .but who really knows. . .

Four20

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2007
no, it changed on the 25th, said to be here on the 28th since i paid for the faster shipping

Stetwin

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2007
England - Co-Durham
Ordered on the 13th of September and still "Not Yet Shipped"

What is that status order? Something like "Not Yet Shipped" > "Prepared to Ship" > "Shipped"?

hdhanani

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Yep that's how it's supposed to go... definitely gonna ask for a discount or a return box if it doesn't ship by today like apple said because this is just too ridiculous

Cache

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2007
Ordered on the 24th and should ship today. Currently: Prepared for shipment. :p

grinthock

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2007
Toronto, Ontario Canada
hahah all you guys who ordered on the 20th+ that's funny...

Try being me... W308xxxx Orderd on Sept 5th... I've been prepared for shipping since MONDAY... If it doesn't change status today, i'll be calling Apple for free :apple:care or something.

This is getting ridiculous. We all know shipping statuses rarely change during the day.

mithykal

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2007
hahah all you guys who ordered on the 20th+ that's funny...

Try being me... W308xxxx Orderd on Sept 5th... I've been prepared for shipping since MONDAY... If it doesn't change status today, i'll be calling Apple for free :apple:care or something.

This is getting ridiculous. We all know shipping statuses rarely change during the day.

My prepared changed during the night but my Shipped status changed around 12-1pm yesturday, so it might happen during the day.

drnycallstar19

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2007
You people that ordered early and still are waiting for you ipod to be shipped should call and complain. It's ridiculous what apple has done with this. Poeple have ordered later then the 20th and their ipod's have already shipped. I ordered mine on the 12th of september and mine shipped the 26th and is currently in Indianapolis. I'm glad mine has already shipped. But it is really ridiculous what apple has done here. I won't be preordering anything from apple ever again.

phillipjfry

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2006
Peace in Plainfield
...I ordered mine on the 12th of september and mine shipped the 26th and is currently in Indianapolis...

Yes, it is here with me at the FedEx international hub, muhahahah. :)

I was ready to order a couple days ago and apple went and screwed around with my head and changed the estimated shipping date of sept 28 to "7-10 days" :(

Then the firmware update came out and now people are saying their screens are half working, half not.
I can only assume apple is having issues keeping up with demand on such a sweet product.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.