Hey all...I have a 15" 2.53 C2D MBP and have just arrived in the UK from the US. I noticed on the MBP charger that it can take up to 240V, thus only requiring an adapter and not a voltage converter to charge my computer. However, a week into my trip my battery is almost shot. After a full charge the most I can get out of it is about 2 hours. I have noticed that my computer is running hotter than it did back in the states. Not sure if maybe its running hotter, thus using more battery??? Any ideas? I'm thinking it may be the input voltage into the charger is damaging my computer but I'm not sure. Will buying a new battery help or in a couple of weeks will that one be limited as well? Thanks!