Friendly for Facebook $0.99 vs Lite

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by mc751n, Nov 16, 2010.

1. mc751n macrumors member

Does anyone know the difference between Friendly for Facebook that costs $0.99 in the iTunes store and Friendly for Facebook Lite? I haven't been able to find it only, on these forums or in the apps descriptions so I was curious. Is it just that the little add at the bottom goes away?

2. yourwiseguy macrumors regular

yourwiseguy

Friendly has been pretty buggy for me. Crashing, weird bugs with the pop up windows, etc. Not worth it imho.

3. Mac In School macrumors 65816

I'm not terribly fond of Friendly either. I like the idea, but it just does weird stuff. My favorite is the way it scrolls back to the top of the page when I click the Comment link. It expands the comment window (so technically it works), but I have to scroll back down the page to find it.

Back to Mobile Safari for me.

4. Jxo177 macrumors newbie

Yeah, friendly isn't that great. I would just create a shortcut to the facebook page and spend that dollar on a better app.

5. Blakjack macrumors 68000

Blakjack

Since everyone seems to be annoyingly off topic to this question, I think I'll bring it back.

I too have had a problem finding the difference. Im Also assuming the version that costs is ad free. Can anyone confirm?

6. big samm macrumors 65816

Yup I got 99cents one and no ads here maybe that's the only difference?

7. Petra Systems macrumors newbie

Petra Systems

8. wlman macrumors newbie

I could not create album in the lite version. Does the 0.99 version have this feature...