friendly vs. friendly plus?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by mattburles, May 13, 2011.

1. mattburles macrumors regular

so i am sick of using the official facebook app on my iPad because the text is just too blurry and its not full screen either. is friendly the best one for the iPad? whats the difference between friendly free and friendly plus?

2. porcupine8, May 14, 2011
    Last edited: May 14, 2011

porcupine8 macrumors 6502a

I haven't been that impressed with friendly. I use a combo of FlipBoard and just browsing it in Atomic (web browser).

3. mattburles thread starter macrumors regular

someone care to explain the difference between the paid and free version of friendly?

4. qCzar macrumors regular

5. Smoothness macrumors regular

6. TonyK macrumors 6502a

TonyK

My wife and I both use the Friendly+ app. It does provide a better interface to FB on the iPad.

7. bittyme macrumors member

I use the free version of Friendly and haven't noticed any ads. Maybe I'm just blind...

8. Smoothness macrumors regular

I use free version of friendly and never saw ads until today. The whole program looked different as well. What the heck?

9. rayjay86 macrumors 6502

I like Friendly. It takes a bit of getting used to and I wish there was a way to block the birthday notifications thing on the top but so far I haven't had a problem with using FB. It can be password locked too...so that your sneaky friends cant go in and mess with your FB status when you lend them your iPad to "check their email" :)