Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
My only friend with another apple watch is my wife. So, we exchange digital touch messages and drawings, etc. Since the update to Watch OS2, when she sends me something, it comes up as her icloud email address instead of her name and prompts me to add her as a friend, but she already is, but under her actual name. When I look at the friend set up, I see her name and it lists her icould email address as her email. But, it's the email address that is coming over as a separate 'person', so how can I get this fixed? Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks in advance.

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Hi - thanks..can you help me with some more information? Sign out of FT on her phone or mine? And then after we sign out, can we sign back in?

I appreciate the help and will give it a try - just a bit confused on the details.

winmecd

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2015
Hi - thanks..can you help me with some more information? Sign out of FT on her phone or mine? And then after we sign out, can we sign back in?

I appreciate the help and will give it a try - just a bit confused on the details.

Hi

Sign out of her account on her phone
Try digital touch if ok sign back in
Worked for me

Winmecd

RaNdOm

macrumors regular
Jan 9, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I think everyone is having this problem too. I know 5 people with Apple watches and we have all had this issue. We tried Apple Support and they weren't any help 2 different times. We've tried various things, but nothing really works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.