Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattpreston11

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 9, 2007
bloody awesome app on the iphone, hope it comes to the app store or the new iphone can be jainbroken so i can have it on my new phone.

anyone else use it?

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
bloody awesome app on the iphone, hope it comes to the app store or the new iphone can be jainbroken so i can have it on my new phone.

anyone else use it?

Just reinstalled it a few weeks ago, and impressed with the development they've done. You can type when no signal - does it push those messages out when you are in signal? I enjoy how you can merge most IM lists - if it works on a N series small screen, i'd imagine it could be great on an iPhone - and an example of what you can do IM style.

djrobsd

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2008
hope it works better on the iphone then it did on my Motorola Q. It totally SUCKED on the Q, so I uninstalled it last week.

mattpreston11

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 9, 2007
i had no problems with the smsdelting or contacts getting deleted like other people claimed.

only problem i ever had with it was that it drained battery badly if left on all day. Also it lacked some of the features that other relseases for others phones have got. Like my friends can call over edge/3g which i think ios brilliant.

i emailed fring yesterday to enquire if they were going to release a version on the app store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.