From 6+ to 6s+...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gix1k, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

And I don't feel like I got a new phone. 3D Touch I really forget I have. It's just as quick to do everything the old way. Live photo is cool the first few times you use it. Phone is snappier, but my 6+ wasn't slow. Kinda feel like I should have waited for the 7.

Just my thoughts after a few days with phone.

2. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

It's significantly faster for me. 3D touch is really special and a delight to use.

3. matttye macrumors 601

You're probably not used to 3D Touch properly yet. The 3D Touch copy & paste functionality is clearly far superior to the non-3D Touch functionality.

4. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

I was actually more impressed with 3D Touch than I expected to be. App switcher, for me, is much faster. So is copy and paste. Everything else I can just about agree with about 3D Touch.

I had s terrible time with my 6 plus. Constant tab reloads. Noticeably slow ui. Choppy video when going from portrait to landscape. Mostly first world problems, but in also spending first world dollars.

Anyway, you're within your return window. If you can live with the 6 plus another year I wouldn't try and stop you. It's certainly a money saver.

5. Gix1k thread starter macrumors 68030

Gix1k

Certainly not saying I don't like the phone. I do. Just saying with the same exact color, same case, and not using a lot of the new features....simply benefiting from the fastest UI, just seems the same.
    I have JOD with t-mobile, so the upgrade really didn't cost me anything. Will be keeping until the 7.
    I have not used the copy/paste. I also didn't have lag on my 6+. I typically have rotation lock on, so I didn't see it there.