From a 6 plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bostero, Aug 30, 2016.

1. bostero macrumors newbie

Hi, I would like to hear some comments from you guys, i can't decide which should be my next iphone.

I currently have a 6 plus 64gb. It's been really great but now i'm starting to feel it a little "slow" in the UI. Also, even though its size has a lot of advantages I stared to think that maybe I could go "smaller".

So, long story short. I'm trying to decide between the SE, 6s and 6s plus.

My two biggest concerns would be the smoothness (I'm starting to feel mine a little choppy) and the battery life (this is the thing i love the most on my current iphone).

What do you think?

thanks in advance.

2. off_piste macrumors 6502a

Get the 7 in three weeks?

3. bostero thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your response. Sadly the 7 is out of my budget :(

4. batristain macrumors 6502

batristain

For my personal phone I have the 6+ and I understand your observations. I got a 6S+ for my work upgrade a few months ago and it does things so much faster. However I'm waiting to upgrade my personal iPhone 6+ to the 7+ when it comes out in a couple of weeks. At this point I would say hold off for a couple more weeks. THe force touch on the 6S+ is awesome and the touch ID is blazing fast. Good luck!

Cheers,
    B

5. Kjung7 macrumors 6502

I'd still wait till 3 weeks later since the price of the 6s will drop

6. Sunny1990, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016

Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

then wait until the new iPhone announcement after that prices of the current iphones will be lowered and get iPhone 6s,the SE will feel too small after using iPhone 6 plus

7. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

The 6s is an outstanding Phone. I have the SE currently, which is a great Phone, but is to small For my standards. Will be upgrading to the iPhone 7 in a few weeks. The 4.7 iPhone is the perfect size for me.

8. bostero thread starter macrumors newbie

Im trying to find some reviews but I couldn't find anyone talking about the user interface experience. I mean, my two basic uses for my iPhone are safari and whatsapp. I'm not a power user but I want my Phone to be as smooth as possible on its UI.

Those who have a 6s or 6s plus, have you noticed an improvement in this aspect in comparison with the previous gen ? Or the "lag" I feel is more likely to be whatsapps fault ?

9. CEmajr macrumors 601

Get the 6s Plus. It fixed all the lag and stutter that the 6 Plus shipped with. It's incredibly smooth and the 2GB of RAM makes a huge difference. It's basically everything the 6 Plus should have been. It's so good that I'm not interested in buying the 7.