Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Glene

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Ft Lauderdale
From a poll the other day it looked like a very common size wrist was 175 to 180. The medium and large leather loops make the breakpoint at 185mm.... did anybody try the medium and find it it worked fine for this size wrist?

Thanks in advance.....

xenaki

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2008
I also have a 175mm wrist and just came from trying on the leather loop. They only had the large size available to try on but it was definitely too big. It almost wrapped all the way around. I ordered the medium size and it should be perfect for my wrist.

Glene

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Ft Lauderdale
I also have a 175mm wrist and just came from trying on the leather loop. They only had the large size available to try on but it was definitely too big. It almost wrapped all the way around. I ordered the medium size and it should be perfect for my wrist.

Thank you, sir. Was the leather of the loops up to your expectation? Some have said it looks not like leather.

PLamarine

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2009
Central MA
I have a 185mm wrist and the small fit on the last/second to last spot when I went to my try-on appointment. Large size is right I would say for 180mm and above wrists.

xenaki

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2008
I thought it seemed really nice. The leather seemed a bit stiff but I'm hoping it will soften up over time. This band wasn't even on my radar until a couple of days ago and I am so glad I ordered it. Loved it in person.

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2007
I have 175-180 wrists. 1000 percent medium. Large was way too big. The band even came over the watch face. The medium was perfect with plenty of room to spare. The thing is these watches need to be worn tight. The tighter they are the more accurate the tactic feedback and other features are.

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
I have 175-180 wrists. 1000 percent medium. Large was way too big. The band even came over the watch face. The medium was perfect with plenty of room to spare. The thing is these watches need to be worn tight. The tighter they are the more accurate the tactic feedback and other features are.

Agreed. I have a 185mm wrist and the large leather loop on the demo watch, when worn, folds almost up to the watch lug.

For ~185mm wrist, buy the medium leather loop.

FYI, the classic buckle fit perfectly, buckled right in the middle.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.