iPhone X From iP 7 to X (Battery Percentage?)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mkrizan4, Mar 20, 2018.

1. mkrizan4 macrumors regular

mkrizan4

So I’ve just switched from the 7 to X. What I would like to know is, where to enable to show the battery percentage at all times in the right upper corner? And how the hell do I “approve” the phone.. All I get is a message to go on another apple device to approve it :S I have an apple watch but how do I do it?

2. BugeyeSTI macrumors 68020

BugeyeSTI

Battery percentage only appears on the control center screen unfortunately... Is the Apple Watch on your list of approved devices?

3. Shadowbech macrumors 601

To answer your first question, there isn't a way to show the battery % to appear at all time (unless you jailbreak?), but you can swipe down on the right ear down to see the percentage.

4. Freakonomics101 macrumors 68000

Freakonomics101

It's not possible to show the battery percentage unless you drag down the control center. As far as approving a device, I've never had to do that, even with two step authentication turned on.

5. mkrizan4 thread starter macrumors regular

mkrizan4

Okay what about the approving notification in the settings? How do I approve it?

6. npolly0212 macrumors 65816

are you talking about where it sends a code to another device and you have to type that code in?

7. raqball macrumors 68000

Are you trying to use keychain? It will ask for approval on another approved device.

8. mkrizan4 thread starter macrumors regular

mkrizan4

I’m only trying to get rid of that notification.. no keychain only two factor auth enabled