From iPhone 3G/S to iPhone 4 users, how does the feel of it compare?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Femme, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Femme macrumors regular

I loved the feeling of the 3GS in my hands. It wasn't that thin but it gave me the feeling of the phone and something to hold on to.

So my question is, due to the thinness of the iPhone 4, does it still feel better holding it than the 3G? Are your hand comfortable or does the phone feel like it's about to slip from your hands?

Which feels better?

2. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

This is too personal of a decision. I like the ergonomics of the iPhone 4, but the 3Gs was a better phone. The only truly great feature of the iP4 is the display. I can't wait for Apples next iPhone. It's bound to benefit from the mistakes that Apple made on this one.

3. pab277 macrumors regular

so if it says "Int'l shipment release, ANCHORAGE, AK" then it passes through customs?

4. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

I've had all three design versions of the iphone (2G/3G,3GS/iP4) and this new one feels so much more substancial in my hands...very solid...doesn't have the "plasticy" feel of the 3G/3GS. Personally, I prefer the "squared off" edges of the iP4 and the flater back...feels a bit more like the 2G (which I loved), but a touch more "solid"...IMHO, anyway...:)