Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 4, 2009
So today i dropped my iPhone 4 in the pool...it won't turn on or anything...ATM its in a bag of rice got a genius appointment for tommorow.

So i decided im going to use my old 3G for temporary

Will there be any extra costs when i activate it? Will i lose my unlimited data plan?

Thanks..

Ethan.

draz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2010
You might need a new sim card if your previous one was deactivated. But since you have an appointment tomorrow then might as well just wait it out until then.

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 4, 2009
You might need a new sim card if your previous one was deactivated. But since you have an appointment tomorrow then might as well just wait it out until then.

Im probally going to have to replace it with the $200 fine... Do you think there would be any in stock for customers with my situation?

draz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2010
No your plan remains the same.

Im probally going to have to replace it with the $200 fine... Do you think there would be any in stock for customers with my situation?
Possibly... but you never know. If you are going to a very busy store then perhaps there isn't any and you might placed on a waiting list until they arrive.

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 4, 2009
No your plan remains the same.

Possibly... but you never know. If you are going to a very busy store then perhaps there isn't any and you might placed on a waiting list until they arrive.

Ugh i just hope i don't have to wait...i love my iPhone 4 :(.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.