From iPhone 5 to Note input.

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by streetfoldsfive, Feb 14, 2013.

1. streetfoldsfive, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013

streetfoldsfive macrumors 6502

streetfoldsfive

Hello, I recently found out my father has an upgrade and wants the ip5 which I have and might give him in order to take his upgrade for the note 2. Obviously, I will demo in the store but besides the s3 no other current android phone intruigs me and draws me in like the note. Now I use an iMac, iPad and nexus 7 along with my iphone. Does anyone have any input or options on what I should do? How well did the note work in your :apple: ecosystem?

2. blackhand1001 macrumors 68030

blackhand1001

Get the note II. Everyone I know with one can't say enough good things about it.

3. streetfoldsfive thread starter macrumors 6502

streetfoldsfive

Do you believe the device will last two years without becoming to outdated? Sometimes i wish there was a nexus device with same specs and design.
    How about difference in data? When i used to have a droid incredible it seemed my data usage was through the roof because of android opening applications or running in the background. Any opinions?

4. blackhand1001 macrumors 68030

blackhand1001

No. Samsung has done a great job updating their flagship lines. I have a galaxy nexus myself.

5. streetfoldsfive thread starter macrumors 6502

streetfoldsfive

excellent! My biggest fear is missing ios as my phone because of thinks like photostream but I'm sure after a few weeks ill forget about it :D

6. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

Dropbox has a nice photostream like service, but it eats your storage space. I just upload all my Pics and videos to skydrive anyway, I get 27gb storage for 10 bucks a year, and they have a nice Android app.