From Order to Store In 3 DAYS!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Andrew K., Jul 19, 2008.

1. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

:D Wow! I was not expecting this. I Did a Direct Fulfillment order for two White iPhones on Thursday Morning and I already see they are on the truck for Delivery by 12:00 pm at my Local AT&T store! And they told me I did not have to wait to come in. I was not expecting this ! :D I guess the guy put in the 2-3 day shipping instead of 5-7 day, iPhone here I come. Good Luck to everyone else!:apple:

2. aneftp macrumors 68040

There's less demand for the white iPhones so that's why you are getting it faster. Try ordering the 16GB black iPhone and see if you get it within 1-2 days.....Not going to happen.

I ordered 2 iPhones after I got back into the country from a long vacation. I ordered the wife a white iPhone and myself the black 16GB. Here white iPhone has already come in while I wait for mine. No big deal since I already have a generation 1 iPhone with the 2.0 software but it's kinda of annoying that the black iPhone are backordered from 5-20 business days. I'm stuck ordering from ATT corp. store since I have a FAN discount and do not want to wait 2-3 monthly billing cycles for the discounts to show up again (the stupid taking off FAN and go to Apple store is not worth it and losing 2-3 months of discounts)

3. dragonslayer458 macrumors member

dragonslayer458

how exactly does a direct fulfillment order work? if there isn't too much hassle i may order a phone instead of waiting for apple to get them in stock..

EDIT: nevermind, found a thread

4. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

Not true, i ordered a black 16 gig iphone on wednesday night at 8pm at the apple store and recieved it friday afternoon at 1pm.

5. theunlocker macrumors member

That's not how it works. All DF orders come with overnight standard the time to expect for it to be in the store is 5-7 days. You just got lucky.

6. aneftp macrumors 68040

Just to clarify.....I meant try ordering/obtaining black 16GB iphone at ATT corp. store and not the Apple retail store.

I have a FAN discount so I have to get it via the ATT corp. store. I do not want to go to the hassle of canceling my FAN account, going to Apple retail store and than reactivating FAN account and that will take up to 2-3 billing cycles to finally show up in my ATT discount. I would be losing $60-90 in discounts if it takes 3 months to show up in my monthly billing cycle for reactivating my FAN discount.

7. jrbdmb macrumors 6502

jrbdmb

I'd think we'd all like to know exactly how you order an iPhone at an Apple store. My understanding was all phones are first-come-first-served.

8. MazingerZ macrumors 6502

MazingerZ

I ordered 1 16GB White Iphone on Wednesday and it arrived yesterday, Friday.