From Rags To Riches

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mr. Incredible, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Mr. Incredible macrumors 6502a

I had a Samsung Glyde for almost 2 years:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Than I got a Verizon iPhone 4, and had to do this to it:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After getting my iPhone, I customized it with an SGP Neo Hybrid Ex Case, and a Customized Skin from Gelaskins (quality of the skin wasn't that great, but I'm fine with it):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. neko girl macrumors 6502a

neko girl

Where did you get that yellow bumper.
    Tell me please :)

3. Mr. Incredible thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. Mac-Maine macrumors member

really? lol

5. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

rookie question... lol jokes :p

congrats mr. incredible, looks great. Does the skin have a screen protector built in?

6. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

I had the Samsung Glyde a little over 2 years ago. I couldn't stand the thing after using it for about 2 days. I don't know how you did it. Smashing it to bits was the most appropriate ending :D

7. Mr. Incredible thread starter macrumors 6502a

No, it doesn't. Prior to putting the skin on, I had a screen protector on the front and back, but I was having a hard time trying to remove it. So instead of risking damaging the phone, I just placed the skin on top of the screen protectors.

8. Mr. Incredible thread starter macrumors 6502a

Lol, I just dealt with it. You wouldn't believe the frustration I had in the last 6 months or so when using it. I wanted to upgrade real bad, I was gonna get the Droid X in December, but decided to wait a few more weeks to see if the iPhone was gonna come to Verizon.

Glad I waited. :)

P.s. When smashing it, the ****in phone gave me a cut on my left hand, little bastard just had to have the last laugh...lol.

9. kny3twalker macrumors 65816

kny3twalker

I feel your pain. I had a motorola rapture uv30 for nearly two years. The phone was a huge downgrade from my razr but it was falling apart.

The rapture was/is a piece of crap. It was/is poorly made of cheap plastic with a horrendous OS which locked up constantly. I almost bought a Captivate when the rumor mill began heating up about the Verizon iPhone.

I got some accessories myself too. Incipio NGP and duroSHOT DRX, 2 switcheasy universal dock adapters and headphone & dock protectors, and a kensington mini car charger

As far as being cut, what do you expect? You got use proper tools when doing surgery.

10. HellKatzX macrumors member