From the basement

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by A. Arthur, Jul 26, 2014.

1. A. Arthur macrumors newbie

This is a bit off the subject, but I was wondering if there are still any AMIPRO users out there? I need help resolving a problem and can't seem to find anyone who can help. I just installed an old version of AmiPro 3.1 (from my basement) and it works fine. Except for the printing part. When I go to print it puts up a box from Amiprint that says, "Couldn't open spool file." My printer works fine with all other applications on the system, so it must be something with Amiprint???? I reinstalled a couple of times to no avail. Running Windows 7 on a 32 bit machine. Wish I could get it to print. Well, if there are any of you still using this program, give me shout. Thanks. A. A.

2. simsaladimbamba

To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the [​IMG] button below your message.

Example: Having problems with AmiPro 3.1 on a Windows 7 32-bit machine

I guess you already registered at more Windows orientated fora to ask?