Front facing camera lens adapter for iPhone 5 ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Hitrate, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Hitrate macrumors regular

Hitrate

Hey, I'm looking for something like the Olloclip, but for the front facing camera, for my iphone 5. For vlogging, music performances, self+friends portraits etc. All I need is one lens, a wide angle - with as little chromatic distortion as possible (not looking for a fish-eye effect), and I'm not looking for something that's designed withing a case, rather just the actual one wide angled lens. So I would not need to have a big bulky Olloclip like thing, but it has to be a clip on thing, rather than something that you stick on top of the lens. Ideally, I'd wanna be able to have it on, but be comfortable enough to have in the pocket..

U guys have any suggestions? Most likely gonna buy from eBay since I'm in Denmark.

2. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Front facing camera lens adapter for iPhone 5 ?

I dont think anyone would want nor makes a front facing camera lends. Best thing i can think of is buy a olliclip, cut off the clip part and balance it on the front of phone in the right sport for the camera to see through it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

3. Daywalkerr macrumors newbie

It's time

With selfies I can not stretch my arm long enough to get some background in as if I had a regular camera. Need a wide angle or maybe software.