Front Row Issue

Discussion in 'macOS' started by shlauncha, Oct 27, 2007.

1. shlauncha macrumors member

When watching movies in front row, there is no longer an option to resume from where you left off. Was this deliberately left out or am I missing an option somewhere?

2. jon31rm macrumors member

I've got the two options "resume from playback" and "start from beginning" for both movies and tv shows.

The problem I've got with Front Row is that all my TV Shows are listed BACKWARDS in order of episode number. can't figure that out. anyone else having this issue?

3. adamfishercox macrumors 6502

It's going from most to least recent.

Also, Front Row no longer zooms in and it apparently stops iTunes music when turning on, which sucks.

4. jon31rm macrumors member

I used to use front row a lot, but I cannot anymore, unless they change the way the TV Shows organize. I don't understand the logic. I want to watch my TV shows in the order they were aired, not backward. Is this not a big deal to anyone else?

5. adamfishercox macrumors 6502

No, it puts the most recent one first. Assuming you watch a new show every week, then that means that the latest episode is right at the top.

6. JW008 macrumors 6502

That makes sense, but I'm in the same boat as Jon, I want them from earliest to latest. Surely there's a way to change it back.

7. adamfishercox macrumors 6502

it should reflect the way you have them sorted in iTunes, unless they took that out, too. So sort them earliest to latest in iTunes and give it a try.

8. JW008 macrumors 6502

Yeah, you think it would, but I played around with it this afternoon and haven't been able to get it do it.

9. hecaton macrumors newbie

And podcasts need to be fixed...

as well.

Now, it mixes both audio and movie podcasts - making it very annoying. Atleast for me: I watch movie podcasts on my Macbook pro and listens to the audio on my iPod Touch. So I please split them up!

/ hec