Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iAlexG

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
UK
I use Front Row most days to watch TV shows and movies. But some of my TV shows seem to be in the Movies section? And in the TV section some of the shows say Various. But in iTunes they are all perfectly categorized. How can this be fixed?

bmcgonag

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2007
Texas
I use Front Row most days to watch TV shows and movies. But some of my TV shows seem to be in the Movies section? And in the TV section some of the shows say Various. But in iTunes they are all perfectly categorized. How can this be fixed?

In iTunes for some of these shows, if you click it and do 'Get Info', under one of the tabs is the a place to set it as a TV Show...is that set to TV Show or Movie?

Also under Section, You may be able to change the Various to something more appropriate...not sure if you've tried editing the Get Info area.

iAlexG

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
UK
In iTunes for some of these shows, if you click it and do 'Get Info', under one of the tabs is the a place to set it as a TV Show...is that set to TV Show or Movie?

Also under Section, You may be able to change the Various to something more appropriate...not sure if you've tried editing the Get Info area.

I have everything perfect in Get Info. TV shows in the TV show section etc.

chocolate632

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2007
This has been happening to me too. I HATE IT. Also, tv shows end up in the movies section for some reason.

The only way to fix it is to retag everything a few times. I think its a bug in snow leopard, this worked fine in leopard

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.