Front Row Photo's

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Confuzzeled23, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Confuzzeled23 macrumors regular

Hey Everyone,
    I just have a simple question about Front Row. First of all, I am really enjoy the program. However, I do not put my photo's in iphoto as I like to organize them myself by folder and whatnot. Therefore, I was wondering if there was an option in front row where you could just go to the Pictures folder instead of having to have your pictures in the iphoto program. I have noticed this with various apple programs, for movies it lets you go to the folder fine. However, with photo's it always comes up default looking at your iphoto library. Such as in Front Row and iMovie. I was wondering if I would be able to view my photo's through Front Row without having to import them in iPhoto?

2. billdakelski macrumors newbie

Dont use Front Row, like most of Apple's non-OS software it is mediocre at best, instead just select the photos you want to view and hit Command-y, it will give you a slide show that is automatic if you select the play button or you can select the arrows and view manually.