Front Row

Discussion in 'macOS' started by jwpoore, Apr 13, 2008.

1. jwpoore macrumors member

Is it possible to stop the album artwork from flipping round after every few seconds? (50seconds i think)

Its really annoying and i just wondered if anyone had managed to turn it off, if so, how?

Thanks

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

It's there to prevent screen burn-in on plasma TVs. As such, it really only pertains to the TV version of Front Row or someone who uses a plasma as a display. I do not know of a way to stop it from happening.

3. onlyproductions macrumors newbie

4. kolax macrumors G3

I think it is cool.

There isn't a way to disable it, as it is there to prevent damage to the screen (i.e. screen burn).

5. jwpoore thread starter macrumors member

i understand the screen burn, but its not like im going to be listening for music so long my screen burns out!

6. kolax macrumors G3

When I'm chilling out, I can have music playing for a couple of hours.

If it didn't switch over, then I'd end up with marks where the artwork would be and where the fonts are (smudges probably), just very faint.

7. Erwin-Br macrumors 6502a

Erwin-Br

I wish Front Row will ditch the static images, and return to the playing variant as seen in Tiger. A bunch of identical "HBO" logo's isn't very appealing, and doesn't say much about my "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episodes. :(

And that's only one example.

--Erwin