Frontlines: Fuel Of War

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Markleshark, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

Anyone played the demo that appeared on the Marketplace?

It's poor. Damn.

This is one title I was really looking forward to after seeing the first trailer but I must say the demo is very poor. Doesn't look half as good as CoD4 and plays a bit [a lot] like Hour of Victory, which was poor as well.

The buttons are just wrong and all over the place, it's slow and generally quite *****.

Shame.

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Eeek. Another promising title bites the dust.

3. Markleshark thread starter macrumors 603

Markleshark

Rather. I just watched the first trailer again and it's sooooo good looking, this is just not a patch on it.

I also thought it was a RTS game, but thats beside the point... Hahaha. Downloading Burnout: Paradise now, hopefully that'll be alright.

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Feck why am in my apartment tonight. Can't download sh*t with bleeding 3 mobile broadband. Will have to download tomorrow. Let us know how it is.

5. Markleshark thread starter macrumors 603

Markleshark

Will do, shiny new thread and all. Dunno how long it'll be mind.

6. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

I was hoping it would be a good game, the people who are making it are supposed to be good developers.

Of course, there's still a ways to go before it's actually released. Don't forget, many games are better than their demos.

7. Markleshark thread starter macrumors 603

Markleshark

Oh god yeah, I'm open minded like that. They would just about have to start again though, the core things are wrong in the demo and they aint going to change that much.

Saying that, I played the demo of Crackdown and hated it, but the full game was amazing.

8. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Yeah I was the same with Chromehounds. Absolutely hated the demo, but persuaded myself to give the full game a try and clocked up a huge amount of hours on it.