Fruit Ninja Casualty

Discussion in 'iPad' started by modit, Jul 12, 2011.

1. modit macrumors 6502

Apprently I got a finger blister playing Fruit Ninja. At least I got 551 in Arcade mode :rolleyes:

What's your score? :D

2. jake4ever macrumors regular

3. Virgo macrumors 6502

Virgo

Dang! Yeah it can get rough on the fingers.. same with BubbleBirds. I alternate between using my index and middle finger.

My high for arcade mode is 317.. But I've only tried a few times.

4. King Luis macrumors 6502

BS on that.

my highest is 864. i got the slow mo banana, double points banana and the frenzy banana at the same time and was able to get crazy combos with double points. then at the end i ended up getting like 110 extra points for a bonus.

5. h00ligan macrumors 68030

I don't understand the love affair with this game... you could (were you in the mood) just continue to slide across the screen with fingers regardless of where the fruit came up..

I dunno, even without cheating, it just seems so.. easy and pointless. I must be missing something, everyone seems to love it.

6. btbrossard macrumors 6502a

It's amazing how rough a smooth sheet of glass can feel after a while.

Plants vrs Zombies made it hard to click a mouse for a few days.

7. Virgo macrumors 6502

Virgo

You can't just aimlessly slide across the screen because you have to avoid the bombs... in arcade mode, bombs take away 10 pts and pause the game.. and in regular mode if you hit a bomb it's game over. And you try to hit a bunch of fruit at the same time to get bonuses. And the magic pomegranate is awesome... I really don't know what more to tell you.