Fruit Ninja [Game Center] - What is "Total Fruit Score"?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by iSaxon, Jan 2, 2011.

1. iSaxon macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

I have been playing this game for a while, and I have no idea what the sections of the leader boards called "Total Fruit Score" is. I have tried playing all the different game modes (arcade, classic, zen...) and nothing changes this score. Anyone have an idea? I've tried googling and came up with nothing...

2. marcbolh macrumors member

marcbolh

I play this a lot with my kids, would like to know as well...

3. iMrNiceGuy0023 macrumors 68000

im having the same issue...I played all modes, but the number doesnt move

4. CedricEarl macrumors regular

CedricEarl

bump this thread. im still trying to figure this out. anyone have an answer? mine wont change.

5. ZAre, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012

ZAre macrumors newbie

It's total number of sliced fruit in all modes. So far I didn't pay attention, but it seems like it doesn't update that score in gamecenter.
    However, on my iphone 3g fruit ninja uses OpenFeint (alternative to GC used in older iphones..) and it updates score correctly.

Edit: I just noticed that with score of 235583 fruit killed, my rank in openfeint says 99,999+. Maybe gc just doesn't bother ranking players with score "too small".

6. qubeofwar macrumors regular

Maybe its the score you get from slicing the larger fruits? how about combo of the same fruits?

7. ZAre macrumors newbie

No, it's number of all sliced fruit ever in your game. Just not updated until you wipe fingerprints form your fingers.
    Guys with 4 bilion score are probably proffessional murders by now. And really, you could read post I wrote above :)