Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sanibel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2012
Love the game. And my daughter loves it even more. In any rate, on the iPhone, I just can't exit the game when done playing. Its icon always reads "1" on it (not for updating, mind you). What gives? How do I exit the game so that "1" doesn't show up? Thanks :)

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
haven't played the game since it came out, but that might mean that there is something need in one of the options inside the game. If it still appears you could just delete the app & reinstall.

sanibel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2012
haven't played the game since it came out, but that might mean that there is something need in one of the options inside the game. If it still appears you could just delete the app & reinstall.

Thanks. I actually deleted it twice already, but after playing each time: it does it again. I like the game, so I don't want to delete it for good, yet I'm tired of the deleting-reinstalling scenario... Which brings me to the question about apps in general: Do I need to exit them or by pressing the "home screen" button the exit occurs automatically?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.