Frustrated Iphone 3GS customer...Any ideas what is going on?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nightmarerec0n, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Nightmarerec0n macrumors newbie

Ok, I remember pondering ordered the Iphone exceptionally early, but I read that Apple stated "We have plenty to go around" and also AT&T's website was being evil and wouldn't let me log-in for some reason. So I went ahead and order on the late night of the 13th, into the 14th. So I kept checking my status on Premier website to only see the "We have received your order request, and we expect to begin processing it shortly.
    " statement.

Two days later on the 16th, I receive a e-mail stating my debt-card did go though which left me scratching my head because I have PLENTY of money in that account. So I gave AT&T a call and it turned out they screwed up with the number....thats fine, and the agent assured me my order would be processed as it was ordered on the 14th ...But then I check my order on AT&T website to only see they moved my order to the 16th. And then I see that it is backordered.

So basically.....When the **** should I be getting my Iphone?

2. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

it is going to arrive when you stop waiting for it...

3. JosephBergdoll macrumors 6502

Well, you're not getting it today so I suggest you go outside and read the newspaper.

4. blueicedj macrumors 6502

well your first problem is that you heard apple say they had a lot and then bought your phone from AT&T, who sold out much quicker. AT&T probably has no idea when you'll get your phone because they really don't care about their customers.