iPhone Frustrated

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by evotoiphone, Nov 4, 2014.

1. evotoiphone macrumors regular

Just jail broke and now I can't download anything or see any packages. I keep getting this when I update. iPhone 6. If i type in a repo like the one for tether, it tells me there is no such repo :( Can anyone help me with this? [​IMG]

2. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

That usually means that your phone is having a hard time connecting to the repo, thus it is using the prior "downloaded" list of packages from the repo.

I wouldn't fret - repos are sometimes non-responsive from time to time, usually due to high volume or repo maintenance.

I would be more concerned if you were having that issue for every repo on your device, which appears to not be the case.

3. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

That's only 1 repo. There are many other repo's that are not down.

4. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

It will come back for sure, happened to me many times. Just a bit of patience you need.

5. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

This is bound to happen, especially at the beginning of the jailbreak being available. Check back later to see if it works.

6. evotoiphone thread starter macrumors regular

I should have been a bit more specific but I was at work and trying to get this done on the fly. It did show that a repo was down but when I went into my installable purchases, every single package was not found. I have since come home and rejailbroken and will update as soon as I have time to check it all out again.