frustrating Multifl0w bug

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Divinearoma, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Divinearoma macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

I'm encountering a really frustrating mutlifl0w bug that seems like it popped out of thin air. I'm on an iPhone 4S, ios 5.0.1 of course. This is using the latest version of multifl0w - 2.1.8-1.

The bug is as follows. When in certain standard iPhone apps (mail app or phone app for example), if I activate multifl0w to shrink down the current app I'm in to its miniature Expose, view, and then close the app using the little red x in the top left corner, instead of exiting out to the home screen, it exits me out to a completely black screen. The status bar is black but still has its white icons but the rest of my screen is completely black. I can initiate the switcher and it pushes the black up from the bottom. I can lock my phone and unlock my phone and the home screen is back to normal. I can use mutlifl0w without a problem in this manner with 3rd party apps and the settings app.

I restored as new and then installed mutlifl0w only as my first cydia tweak to make sure it wasn't a conflict issue with another cydia tweak. The bug persisted despite a fresh restore and multifl0w being installed.

Any ideas?

I contacted the developer but haven't heard back yet.

2. Nekcik macrumors member

Nekcik

Set all of your options to "On" That's how I run it and it works perfectly, Sounds like you don't have to option to return to home screen when pressing black background.