FS: 8 gig ipod touch!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by IMCAMOD98X, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMCAMOD98X macrumors newbie

I am selling my 8 gig i pod touch i bought it in January and just don't use it all that often. It has had a protective film on the screen since brand new and in a case since new. It comes with the original box and everything that came in it and 2 extra cases that i bought. The Ipod itself is update to date with the brand new app store and it has all the iphone updates that I bought for it in January. I have about $370 invested with all the updates and cases I am asking $220 OBO that is a steal let me know THANKS. I have pix if you want to see them!!!! Email me at imcaharris98@gmail.com. located in Wisconsin.

Thanks,
    Justin

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

3. Kohkane macrumors 6502a

4. opivy1218 macrumors member

220? Is that really realistic now that apple is selling refurbs for 200? I was gonna sell my touch too, and probably could of gotten a little over 220, but since apple selling them at 200 it kinda hurt me there. What does everyone else think would be a good starting price to sell it for?

5. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

The OP has the 6 months.

6. Macvillain macrumors newbie

I would say $200 would be a fair price since it has 2.0 on it already and plus th cases you are offering with it

7. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.